Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Freitag, 30. November 2012

A very normal schoolday

So, Mr Derksen is still teasing me about my English - I sound so very nineteenth century with my properly enunciated words and correct grammar and big words. Thank you. I guess.

I have a killer headache - 8 hours of sleep in the last 48, that's not really optimal!

Well, next week is gonna be super busy - a Japanese quiz I have to take which I missed last week, another 'proper' Japanese quiz, a Biology quiz I missed, our Biology chapter exam, our Spanish chapter exam and our e-mail chapter exam. Oh, and on Thursday, the day after our Biology exam, we will start dissecting our pigs! :) It's also the last Thursday of Journalism (as far as I know, at least) this year, and since our newspaper comes out the week after, I will be staying late again.

Today we started decorating for Christmas!

It is the only halfway-free weekend, because December is gonna be busy!

Dorothea went skiing today! Check out her blog! 

Tomorro I'll meet Ashley at the mall and we're gonna hang out together, and sometime I really have to fit learning and making my Christmas-presents in there.

I also can't wait to start on my Advent Calendar, so I'm staying up till midnight.
Although I am pretty tired, right now... :)

Love you all!

Julia

1 Kommentar:

  1. Dein Mr. Derksen erinnert mich an einen Bio-Lehrer, der meine Mutter in die Sprechstunde zitierte, weil er glaubte, meine Oma würde mir bei den Hefteinträgen helfen.... weil ich so altertümliche Formulierungen benutzte.... ;)))))
    Mach Dir bloss keinen stress mit diesen vielen Prüfungen - bei uns sieht der Dezember irgendwie genauso aus.
    Herzliche Grüße aus BAB - katrinle

    AntwortenLöschen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)