Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Mittwoch, 21. November 2012

Censor This!

Hi, there!
There will probably be a more extensive post later on, as I have serious problems typing on these laptops and I am supposed to be reading stuff for Biology and write an argument about it, but I just wanted to post the link to our November edition of Censor this!
My articles (yes, I have two of them in this edition!) are right on the first page after the editor's message!

And I just got the grade on my multiple choice section of yesterday's Biology test - 105%! Yes, there were two bonus questions, and I answered them correctly. Although I have to admit that I relied heavily on reasoning for some of the questions, and not so much on actual knowledge!
So, and now I have to get back to Biology, I fear!

1 Kommentar:

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)