Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Freitag, 2. November 2012

Hallowe'en

Well, today was Hallowe'en, and what can I say?
Everybody went mad!
There is one bigger announcement (aside from Rossland) coming, which I will hopefully be able to reveal in a week, or at the most two - I hope. But don't bug me, I won't divulge the information sooner.

Okay, that are the pictures (finally), without captions yet.Yeah, the Pumpkin with the moustache (Schnurrbart) is mine. Of course. :)

















































1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo :D
    Jaa..das hör ich auch von überall :) Aber meine Schule ist so klein, dass wir leider nicht wirklich andere Angebote hatten außer das.
    Ich hab auch voll die Denglisch-Phase...jetzt wird aus "duschen" schon "eine Dusche nehmen" :D
    Aber träumen und so tu ich leider immer noch sehr viel Deutsch..
    Danke :) Der Umzug ist an sich eigentlich ganz ok abgelaufen (eher gesagt chaotisch..) und es ist noch nicht ienmal alles fertig hier drinnen..aber das wird alles noch.
    Ganz liebe Grüße aus little Lumby :D
    PS: Die Zeit fliegt...:(

    AntwortenLöschen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)