Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Sonntag, 25. November 2012

Parcel

So, second post for the day!

I'm feeling marginally better, but not yet really well.
I'm tired, but I can't sleep - I went to bed at half past seven, slept till quarter past eight, and now I can't go back to sleep anymore!
I absolutely hate it!

For dinner, there was Chili, which looked exactly and tasted almost exactly like my mum's (that was weird), and although I wasn't really feeling like eating much, I had a small bowl. And it was really good!
And I finally finished my first Journalism Essay, so I'm not in too much of a hurry right now. I will send it to my teacher tomorrow, because I won't be going to school!

The reason for this blog post:
I'll be getting another package!
I will be getting:
  • Leibniz Pick-Ups
  • Tennis shoes
  • Dark chocolate
  • Lebkuchen
  • Christmas presents!!! Both for me and for giving them away!
  • knitted socks
  • supplies for my own Christmas presents
  • Stormy (fake Fisherman's friends!)
And, guilty, bad me, has been teaching her friends German swear word... Bad, bad Julia (and since I almost wrote "bed" here, I will be going thereto!)

And in case anybody thinks I'm sitting too much in front of my computer:
I'm like really not.
But have you ever watched these comedies on TV here?
If no: Don't. Really. You're not missing anything.
It physically hurts to watch those, so I usually flee to my laptop. Not that that's saying much - I've never liked these kinds of shows.
The most annoying thing is the laughing track, I'm telling you. Do they really think the audience is too stupid to know when to laugh, or is it just so unfunny they have to highlight every "joke line"?

Plus, my back hurts. Like really a lot. I have a dent at the top of my spine, and that is ... knotted, I guess.
So I probably shouldn't be writing anything, because I can't really take responsibility for what I'm saying... But still. And I'm getting over-tired, but my mind is still racing. Has anybody yet found the "Off"-switch? I'd be really grateful! (And no, that was not an invitation for yoga/meditation/[insert relaxing practice here]

So, I love you all,

Julia

1 Kommentar:

  1. Autsch - schau mal in Deine Post!
    Gute Besserung für Deine Bauchschmerzen.....

    AntwortenLöschen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)