Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Mittwoch, 28. November 2012

The last sickday

At least I hope it is!

There is a nasty stomach virus going around, but I'm feeling way better than the last few days!

The only thing I have to admit: I stopped writing my German Journal. I try to catch up sometime tomorrow, but I can't promise anything.

My parcel has left Germany! It's en route to Canada!

Yeah... That's it. I think.
Oh, right:
WHAT THE HECK, IT'S ALREADY NOVEMBER 28th?!?!?

Where has time gone to?

Love you all,
Julia

1 Kommentar:

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)