Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013

Seventeen

Seventeen - that is how many pages I have written for Math homework over the last four days.
Today alone it took me two hours to finish Math, after I hadn't done anything yesterday (I had done half of it during Math and Entrepreneurship yesterday and the other half today during school). It wasn't hard, it was just a lot, like seriously a lot (# 1-5, 7, 9, 10, all of which had at least a-c if not a-f), but afterwards I felt really awesome!

We went bowling today - and it was fun!
I was overall third after two games, second of all students and first of all girl with 199 after two :) Don't ask me how, I have no idea. Just luck and charm?

I wrote a really, really long letter to Lara - I got carried away a bit, and I switched the keyboard to German, so right now I'm having trouble typing!

And I have one more thing:
If you're feeling bad in any way - self-harm, eating disorder, depression - consider checking out this blog, which I found on my tumblr dash today.
It's really good, and even though I don't have any of these problems, it made me feel better instantly!


Tomorrow is a long day - and what I really have to admit is that I miss Doro. So much!
Even though I didn't see her that often, she was just there - and this assurance is just absent now :/


Anyway, I'm almost falling asleep sitting here, so I'm saying good night!

Good night!

1 Kommentar:

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)