Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Samstag, 11. Mai 2013

Keyed up

I feel so keyed up, I can hardly describe it.

It's like there's energy thrumming under my skin--like I want to write something, but I just shot out almost 11k (10,988) words and I'm still waiting to hear back from my beta-readers (okay, I already heard back from the German one, but I'm still waiting for the native speaker; but she said she'd get it back to me by mid-week, as she's in Banff right now and can't edit on her phone), so I don't really know what to do with myself...

It's still so hot outside :(
I mean, actually that's a good thing, but I had to walk to Tai Chi today, and that was really, really hot.
Plus, I'm only wearing Flip Flops at the moment, and I've never before worn them as actual shoes, so I've got blisters on my feet (maybe wasn't the best to start out with 4km)...

Tomorrow is mother's day--or rather, it's already mother's day in Germany, so Mama:

I wish you a very happy day!
See, my present for you is I'm not bothering you!
I would love to stay up to skype with you, but I think I'm just gonna head off to bed--as I said, there's nothing to do, and it's 8 pm and I'm insanely tired... Been awake since 8.30 a.m, even though I could have slept till 9.30! I don't even know what woke me up!

So, there's a bit more than a month left here...
At least until my parents come over.

A bit less than two months till I come home... I can't even believe it!
Can you?
I've been here for more than eight months, for more than 250 days already, and it feels both very, very long and incredibly short.
It's a weird thing, let me tell you.

I'm gonna go and brush my teeth now!

Good night!

1 Kommentar:

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)