Important Notice

Sorry, this is still in maintenance!

Hi and welcome to my blog!

If you are a first-time visitor, or looking for the posts I consider most important ('cause I'm posting a lot), please go here or click "About Me" at the top of the page!
Otherwise just have fun!


Montag, 13. Mai 2013

Still keyed up

... and not in a good way as yesterday.

Must have been the 12 hours of sleep I got...
Tonight it's gonna be 7. Tops.
Which is not good. I'd love to sleep more; don't ask me why I don't...
Okay, tonight I was writing, and it felt good, but it keyed me up even more...

Mother's Day was nice; I skyped with my mom and the grandparents came over, so yeah.

That's like, literally all that's happened.

So, I guess I'm gonna try to go to bed tonight; I'll be back tomorrow with a riveting description of my day, I guess.

Yeah, so, Good night! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Due to incredible amounts of spam I had to put the security question back on - I'm sorry :)